Blog Terms and Conditions
- Opinions expressed on the Response Blogs are those of the respective contributing user only. These views do not represent those of Response Media Ltd its management or employees. Response Media is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to Response Blogs by Response Media users.
- Response users agree that comments and images posted on the Blog will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Response Media Ltd harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- Response Blogs do not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting to a Blog understands that the blog post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of sign up Response.
- By posting comments on Response Blogs agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Response Media Ltd without notification.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of Response Media Ltd. As such Response Media Ltd cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
- We will delete advertising posts, the system is designed to provide an on-line diary for our users, not as a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. Response editors will decide what is acceptable or not on a case by case basis.
- Response Media Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.